Tally Doctor's Tip of the Day !

Take Regular Backups Of Your Data.

My First Customisation

Few years back when i began with this TDL language, this was the first program i wrote. Though the output it generated was just a line saying "Hello World This is My First Tdl" but the feelings developed could not be expressed.

It was like having some great power, with which we one could do great things
or rather say useful things in existing Tally Software.


This was my 1st Code in other words every tdl programmer's first code :



[#Menu: Gateway of Tally]
Item: My First TDL: Display: MyReport


[Report: MyReport]
Form: MyForm


[Form: MyForm]
Part: MyPart


[Part: MyPart]
Line: MyLine


[Line: MyLine]
Field: MyField


[Field: MyField]
Set as : "Hello World This is My First Tdl"

No comments:

Mail Us Your Tally Problem !